Villa Lorien Details
Property - Rooms - Amenities - Rates - Reviews - House Rules
Main Level Rooms
Living / Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Suite, Office
Garden Level Rooms
Three bedrooms, Coffee Pantry, Laundry
Pool, Patio, Entry, Courtyard, Olive Garden, Golf Yard, Wild Garden, Guest Garden
Amenities & Info
Panoramic sea view & pool
The 3,000 sqm property provides an uninterrupted view overlooking the bay of Cannes including several yacht harbors and heated pool with vanishing edge and electric cover.
5 Bedrooms, 4 baths
One master bedroom with separate master bath (main floor). One additional guest bedroom (single) sharing the master bathroom (main floor). In the lower garden floor, 3 double bedrooms with en-suite baths.
Spacious Living / Dining Room
The living and dining room spans half the ground floor and window-doors can be fully opened on two sides.
The whole ground floor is air-conditioned. The air condition system is silently under the roof so no boxes irritate and the noise is limited. Ground floor rooms have separate ventilation.
The whole main floor has underfloor heating to make the house very cozy and comfortable in winter months.
For guests who stay in the winter period or participate in the Christmas Program will definitely enjoy the fireplace in the living room. It is conveniently gas powered and can be turned on with a click.
The Kitchen is especially large and fully equipped. Dishes and glasses for approximately 20 people, top quality kitchen knives, mixer, kitchen aid, 3 coffee machines… pretty much anything imaginable.
Large fridge and freezer
The super size refrigerator includes an ice cube dispenser and cold water provider. An additional fridge is in the pool bar and a third small fridge on the garden floor level in the pantry.
3 coffee machines
The large kitchen houses a built in coffee machine with grinder for real fresh coffee. In addition you find two small coffee machines for a real quick coffee one on the main floor and one in the pantry on the garden floor below.
Oven & Stove
The kitchen includes a high quality oven at eye level and a separate steamer, plus a 4 place induction stove.
Washer & Dryer
The washer and a separate dryer as well as pressing iron is accessible in 15 sqm laundry on the garden floor. You find there also washing powder etc for your whole stay.
If you have small kids, we setup a pool fence, provide you with high chair and a baby bed if needed. Ideally we know way ahead of time.
Sonos Sound System
The villa has a Sonos Sound System that you can easily manage from your smart phone. Each speaker in each room can be controlled separately so that each guest can listen to different music or all can be grouped together Internet radio, Spotify and local playlists can be used from anybody any time.
High Speed Internet Access
A professional Internet Connection plan is part of the offering. While the plan indicates a 100 MB connection, we still experience outages once in a while.
65 inch Flat Screen TV
Enjoy a super large 65″ TV in the 1 1/2 size bedroom in the garden floor or on a standard 43″ flat screen TV in the living room.
Books & Games
Board games, games for almost any age and lots of books (English and German) are always in the house.
Heated Pool With Vanishing Edge
It’s a large 10 meter x 5 meter pool with jet stream to swim against and a beautiful water crane. The pool has an in-water bench to sit and relax. Heat pump provides energy efficient water heating.
Summer Kitchen Near Pool
A dedicated outdoor kitchen with grill, sink, refrigerator is situated at the end of the house and near the pool.
4 Car On Premises Parking Lots
Inside the complex is a car park for 3 cars and another space for one car at the villa entry.
- Make yourself feel at home
- If something is not working, call our property manager
- If you have any question, call our property manager
- The home is in a region where it may happen that the Internet goes away for up to an hour – rarely but it may happen. If it is longer than that please call our property manager
- Please do not smoke inside the house
- Pets are not allowed, neither inside nor outside the property
- If you break anything – it just happens – but please let our property manager know right away.
- If anything breaks, stops working, and you don’t know how to fix it please call our property manager right away.
- Please keep the noise level so that neighbors do not disturbed
- For your own safety, please do not take any glasses to the pool area
- If you have children, please protect them for falling into the pool by using the pool fence that is provided in the pool storage room below the pool
- On the last day, please check out before 10:30
- When you check out, leave it in the same state as it was when you arrived. The final cleaning service takes care of a general cleanup, changing linens, towels making sure everything is in its place for the next guests. If there is much more to do, we have to charge it extra.
If you are not sure about any of this, please feel free to call our property manager any time. You can also download the rental agreement right here:Rental Agreement